It's late what in the world are you doing up??

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marco,

OK there are TONS of posts on this thread so forgive me for not checking, but has anyone ever commented on your starscream avatar? That's awesome! I was a HUGE transformers fan as a child (still am). I actually plann on naming many new hybrids of mine after transformer characters (only if they are cool enough)! I also have a very rare transformers item, I wonder if you have heard of this. I have the Japanese Transformers the Movie HILLCRANE laserdisc. It is the rarest version of the movie in the world, and I think it values at $500 to $1000.. mine is a 9 out of 10 for original quality, so it should be on the high end. I got lucky and found it in Japan at a shop that didn't know what it was and got it for about $60!!!

If you are looking for good anime, I am a huge rumiko takahashi fan, with my favorite series being Maison Ikkoku. Watch the whole series, you will be very entertained!

Jason,

Thanks :) Glad you're sifting through the threads, I'm sure given time you you'll read a good majority of the threads and find some more goodies. :poke: Another cartoon/anime nut ehh? :rollhappy: Transformers were the best and starscream was great. We had a Transformers thread started by Marcus a little while back about their new movie coming out lol. I never knew aboutt he Hillcrane laser disc. Definately a sweet haul on it. $60 is a steal! I still need to go get another DVD version of the movie and the series I'm thinking about just ordering from china. Someone stole/borrowed my transformers movie dvd several years ago. I think its safe to say that I won't be getting it back.

Thanks for the heads up on Maison Ikkoku. I'm definately gonna go check it out :)

G1%20v1-5%20con.jpg

Joe%20d2-1e.jpg

It's 9.25.06, 12:08 EST and gonewild, spot, PHRAG, Heather, kentuckiense are online.

I say 4 out of the 5 will read this and 3 of the 4 may reply.

Ahhh there you are....so now will you reply, you insomniac.

ok back to reading....bye

gonewild said:
Hey! you arn't supposed to mention a lurkers name! :wink:
Now I can't keep lurking in the background.

I never said who was gonna reply and I took everyones name at that point and time :). I was just basing all that on probability. Unfortunately, now my dear friend you are liable to post! :poke:

It's about time!

Do you know how crazy I have been going waiting for you to post? Do you? And to think, all I had to do was call you out on the forum.

I seriously thought this day would never come. :)

PHRAG said:
It's about time!

Do you know how crazy I have been going waiting for you to post? Do you? And to think, all I had to do was call you out on the forum.

I seriously thought this day would never come. :)

Yep, I know how crazy you must have been going. I've been lurking long enough to figure that one out. :clap:

gonewild said:
Yep, I know how crazy you must have been going. I've been lurking long enough to figure that one out. :clap:
Now you must post! And tell us about what you grow and indulge us with pictures. Thanks :poke: :p

But yea its great to see activity from you. lol

And now I must sleep because I am tired.

G-nite!

I am not THAT crazy. Am I? Don't answer that.

When Heather wakes up in the morning, she is going to flip. I hope you have something profound to say. No pressure.

:evil:

Gonewild - I think I said "you must post now" twice or something like that. Sorry don't mean to be redundant my brain is mush right now. :eek: Ok I must sleep now so I can wake up blessed with lady bug diarrhea.

Goodnight all

Marco said:
Now you must post! And tell us about what you grow and indulge us with pictures. Thanks :poke: :p

But yea its great to see activity from you. lol

And now I must sleep because I am tired.

G-nite!

OK, since you insist, I'll start posting. I have lots of pictures what do you want to see.
Better remind me tomorrow :eek:

First, an introduction would be cool, since someone just asked me if you were Mr. or Mrs. Gonewild. :)

Then, I would personally like to see photos of Paph rothschildianum or philippinense, Phrag besseae or any Japanese orchids. Your own orchids, and/or in-situ if you have them.

Beyond that, I will let you open up the vault at your own leisure. I have been to your website, so I have about a million more questions to ask you.

But it's your first day, so I gotta pace myself.

PHRAG said:
First, an introduction would be cool, since someone just asked me if you were Mr. or Mrs. Gonewild. :)

Then, I would personally like to see photos of Paph rothschildianum or philippinense, Phrag besseae or any Japanese orchids. Your own orchids, and/or in-situ if you have them.

Beyond that, I will let you open up the vault at your own leisure. I have been to your website, so I have about a million more questions to ask you.

But it's your first day, so I gotta pace myself.

OK, I'll introduce myself tomorrow. I hate introducing myself :sob:
Don't worry about pacing yourself, I bet I can keep up.
fyi.... I'm Mr., but Mrs. nearby.

I've been lurking lately. I'm sorry. :D

Sooo... It's late! I'm up doing research and preparing myself because... dun dun duuunnn... I have a job interview tomorrow! Weeee!! Wish me luck guys! Job=money=orchids=more questions and more posts from me!

Aaannnd... all of you have a beautiful day yourselves! :)

Latest posts

Back