It's late what in the world are you doing up??

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Triple bagged and put in styrofoam containers with packing peanuts and shipped overnight. I'm mostly doing Zoanthids right now, and they're pretty hardy. Many experience hours of exposure during low tide in the wild and get shipped in wet newspaper.

The short answer is, expensively.

Jon
________

Last edited:
valerium root. Herbal. It might work. Helps with mine.iF all else fails, nyquil.

Random thoughts

-I just finished a chapter/module in my financial accounting and reporting book that took me 2 grueling days to finish. I want to go to sleep but I'm not sleepy.
-I just had some mountain dew and I'm partially incoherent and partially awake (damn sugar rush). I posted a reply to a post that I misread and ended up deleting the reply.
-Maria's been rubbing my belly again. She's a sneaky one. She know's how to motivate me to go to the gym. I'm going to retaliate this weekend by **pinching belly** "What's this?"
-Want to go to the gym in the morning.
-chicken....mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Marco said:
-Maria's been rubbing my belly again. She's a sneaky one. She know's how to motivate me to go to the gym. I'm going to retaliate this weekend by **pinching belly** "What's this?"

I hope you can run fast.

Heather said:
Just when does "it's late a night" become "its early in the morning"?
If haven't closed your eyes for sleep, then when the sun rises it becomes morning, otherwise, late night.

If you have just opened your eyes and it's past 4, then it becomes morning, otherwise, late night.

If you're like me, it's never one or the other; it's just coffee time.

it's only 10:30 not that late.Got side tracked and have been seaching around on ebay for anime. So far I've compiled this to get list from a particular vendor

~rouroni kenshin series (first 2 only the 3rd series is pretty crappy)
~hellsing series
~samuri champloo series
~samuri deeper kyo series
~s-cry-ed series

and ones that i want but havent found yet

~transformers series
~samuri x
~the last exile series
~naussica valley of wind movie
~chrono crusade series

Anyone have any suggestions on other good anime.

And does anyone know of any good ebay vendors?

I love the Batosai movies and series and have seen them all many times. I also watch Samurai Champloo whenever it's on. Like I said before, every night I watch the Adult Swim lineup...so I don't miss much.

I just downloaded the movies and series though:poke:

Jon
________
Desperate housewives dicussion

Last edited:
Jon in SW Ohio said:
I love the Batosai movies and series and have seen them all many times. I also watch Samurai Champloo whenever it's on. Like I said before, every night I watch the Adult Swim lineup...so I don't miss much.

I just downloaded the movies and series though:poke:

Jon

Jon i hear you on the downloading the movies. I had all my anime on an external hard drive. I wanted to go watch the samuri x, kenshin rocks i love the reverse sword concept, movie and the folder I had all my anime in wouldn't open. :sob: I was so upset. Now I just want the hard copy :p. Then no more potential hard drive problems. I've been hooked on Naruto lately too. I couldn't see it last night though cause I went to go have dinner with the SO.

Sounds like instead of spending money on the anime, you should spend the money on a DVD burner:poke:

J/K I wouldn't mind actually paying for those to be honest.

Jon
________
DRUG TEST KIT

Last edited:
bumping old threads like this one and trying to think up of ways of expanding my grow area. Im gonna think this one into sleep.

Latest posts

Back