It's late what in the world are you doing up??

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone all your suggestions worked

Jason - thanks..the mini movies definately helped got anymore ? :poke: :D

Eric - thanks had tons of orange recovered in no time :)

---------------
just got back home from new jersey again and i didnt get lost this time :p. now i have to go to my "just got home routine" and check on the plants that have no water in the pots. :)

sifting through posts and bumping a few here and there cause I got nothing better to do before I go to sleep, wondering how I can expand and maximize the surface area of my grow table. And looking for neos! mmmm :drool:

looking through the vendor list of this years gnyos and the vendor websites if they have....and i have mythbuster running on the background...the girl on the show, i think her name is kerri, is pretty cute.

I can't find anything here now--why did you have to add to the stress? :sob:

My April Fool's joke on my husband this morning crashed and burned. I sent him an email admitting I'd finally broken down and gotten that chocolate point Exotic Shorthair kitten I'd always wanted, and that the breeder was shipping her next week once we got back from the orchid show in Illinois. The deal is though, if I get another cat, he gets that Asian wife he's always wanted in addition to me. It might not be legal, but I'd have to deal with one on the side.

So, I'm continually weighing the need for a "chocolate-pawed" flat-faced cat and having to share my man. I figure the trade up is eventual anyway and at least I won't be entirely alone.

I don't understand how it crashed and burned?

I wasn't sufficiently convincing.

And I'm not really on the auction block, so I'm pretty much fine with being ignored in respect to my gender. Besides, I'm a horrible pain in the a.

i.e.: My husband recently complained about too much wasabi in his salmon and green tea soup one night and I put his down the garbage disposal and enjoyed mine.

Back