Is my Michael Koopowitz in sheath?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look how red the stem is! Ooh I hope that color comes through in the flowers!

ee6c987c95b27671a31bb1872cd75fea.jpg

14dd525d21ed6ec5079d953913b6c024.jpg

Sweet 4 buds!!! Make sure the plant doesn't dry out too much and don't keep it soaked, and don't expose to high heat or cold, the last bud looks like it could be affected, keep it humid around the plant

Are you keeping the humidity up around the plant? Keep the light source directly above the plant, I would also lower the light intensity, that will cause the inflourescence to grow taller

It's in a southeast window, it's been cloudy but will be sunny later this week, humidity is around 55-60%, temps 18-20 degrees C.

The buds look weird, like they're already flopping open instead of being sealed shut.

Listen to experience, it looks normal. I've bloomed a number of these and this is normal. Like Justin says a good amount of water to allow the petals to grow. Troy is going overboard on his recommendations.

Listen to experience, it looks normal. I've bloomed a number of these and this is normal. Like Justin says a good amount of water to allow the petals to grow. Troy is going overboard on his recommendations.

Ditto. It looks just fine. You're doing well. I keep checking this thread to follow your progress. :clap::clap::clap:

Latest posts

Back