Introduction and welcome

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HotHouse

Reaction score
Hi

My name is Peter and I live in Sydney Australia. I've grown cymbids for 20+ years but I'm inexperienced with paphs and have mostly satisfied my interest in paphs through books and online. Affordability and availability of paphs have been an issue to me growing my paph collection.

My favourites are mutlifloral paphs and recently decided to put the books down and acquired a philippinense and a philippinense alba. Crown rot got the alba last week so I'm officially in mourning.

I plan to build a new shade house for the cymbids and I will be asking other members in coming posts for their opinions on whether a shade house in Sydney is suitable to grow to mutlifloral paphs or what modifications may be needed to make it acceptable.

Enough for now, look forward to chatting in coming posts. If any Sydney locals are attending the new NSW Paph Society meeting in March drop me a line and I'll introduce myself at the meeting.

Latest posts

Back