In-Charm Handel

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happypaphy7

Paphlover
Reaction score
Finally!
I have had this thing for a long time. such test of patience!

The flower is small (but the plant is big, each leaf being 9inch long! and there are many!) and the shape isn't the full one I was hoping for, but it is at least fragrant.
I don't know why the pouch is so small.

There is another bud behind this flower.

Nwjq8TLl.jpg

Last edited:
I like it very much. Maybe it will be bigger next time, hangianum should add some size to the flower I'd assume.

I like it for sure. I've got a few too many pinks in my collection, but I'd still find room for a fragrant In-Charm Handel. I actually like the shape of your plant's flower, and I like that it's got a decent amount of the hangianum coloration at the base of the lateral petals like that.

The small flower and lip are from the delenatii influence I suppose, but the upside is that it also inherited the bi/tri floral nature of delenatii!

Is the fragrance more like del, hang, or a combination of the two?

BTW, I sent you some PMs, not sure if you're getting them so I thought I'd mention it here.

I like it for sure. I've got a few too many pinks in my collection, but I'd still find room for a fragrant In-Charm Handel. I actually like the shape of your plant's flower, and I like that it's got a decent amount of the hangianum coloration at the base of the lateral petals like that.

The small flower and lip are from the delenatii influence I suppose, but the upside is that it also inherited the bi/tri floral nature of delenatii!

Is the fragrance more like del, hang, or a combination of the two?

BTW, I sent you some PMs, not sure if you're getting them so I thought I'd mention it here.

It smells like hang, I would say. It's very much the same as my Wössner China Moon and Shunfa Golden.
I've never smells a delenatii so no clue.

I will ship the plants out tomorrow. Sorry about the delay.
The pm also did not work until now for some reason.

hope so.
My Shun Fa Golden surprised me with its last flowering, which was so much better than the previous flowering.

I have a couple more in low sheath, so I have more to enjoy in the near future.

hope so.
My Shun Fa Golden surprised me with its last flowering, which was so much better than the previous flowering.

I have a couple more in low sheath, so I have more to enjoy in the near future.

I am super jealous! I only have 2 In-Charm Handels. And one is down to a very small growth. Is this a big, multigrowth plant?

Latest posts

Back