I'm supposed to trade a division of sedenii to someone and I've forgotten

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

abax

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score
with whom I made the deal. Perhaps kitfox? It's a four growth division and I have a smaller
division coming along as well.

richgarrison

Reaction score
not me, but funny that i just gave away 2 divisions of a sedenii last week... must be the season to be jolly!

littlefrog

Hop-meister
Reaction score
justagirlart, I sent you a PM. Eric, what's a Stenophyllum????!!!!
Pretty old hybrid. Registered in 1876. Yes, that is not a typo, it has been around for 150 years ish. Pretty sure most of what you see today is a more recent remake of the cross.

Silverwhisp

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score
The Stenophyllum I have is from an old-timer in our orchid society. Purchased it at the society auction 2+ years ago and am still waiting for it to bloom.

abax

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sorry I don't know what "messenger" is. The person's forum name is kitfox and
I haven't heard from him/her or seen any posts recently. This was a trade Phrag. for
Phrag.

Try the PM again.

Last edited:

SouthPark

Reaction score
I'm sorry I don't know what "messenger" is.
I think 'messenger' is one of the features or add-on features in facebook software. It's like a text messaging system that allows individual facebook members to just have text communications with each other. Basically just regular mobile/cell-phone text messaging - but is just used within facebook. That's my assumption about 'messenger' in 'contact me on messenger'.

abax

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you, SouthPark. I think I'll just keep the division unless kitfox shows up here.

Latest posts