I got mine Eric...Delrosi ( roth x Paph. delenatii f. vinicolor)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipperKing

Madd Virologist
Reaction score
My Delrosi from Glenn arrived yesterday. I don't post new arrivals unless I'm excited.
P1080613_zpsa61f84d6.jpg

P1080614_zpsfa2ec54d.jpg

A four growth plant!
P1080616_zps1cf7e95b.jpg

WOW Rick. What a beautiful looking plant. The leaves look magnificent and are of great size. I'm incredibly jealous. Can't wait to see this in flower.

wow, what a plant.
Do you live in/on a park?

That's my side yard extending into my neighbor's yard. Everything in Texas is big, didn't you know that! LOL

WOW Rick. What a beautiful looking plant. The leaves look magnificent and are of great size. I'm incredibly jealous. Can't wait to see this in flower.
I was pleasently shocked myself!:eek: Well worth the 57 bucks

Wow you got a good one. Mine is single growth. :eek: I'm sure you will grow it well. I'm glad to see you have grass and not cracking soil this year.

Beautiful, we wait for your flower pic, I am sure it will be WOW. Big garden space, does it get cold in winter? Do you grow outside as well?

Nice purchase Rick. That looks a well established plant and ready for throwing out a spike, which I bet won't be long. Quality foliage will make it a crackin display. That's a steal of a price for that size plant, you would need a loan in the UK to buy that!!

Gary
UK

Latest posts

Back