How's the weather?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweatsweatsweatsweatsweat

Yesterday afternoon saw weather radar south Louisiana spinning rainstorm dumping lots of rain. I just looked again 4am next morning and still raining! NWS say around Baton Rouge had 5-20 inches of rain and will have more!

I have plug trays of perennials under bushes around apt and too hot to plant, many cooked but finally long enough hoses to water them. On drive home highway temps reached 104 before settling back to 94 in s jersey

Elmer Nj

I must be strange....this heat AND humidity has been awesome. It can't last much longer though now we're well into August. Raining steady here today so that might break the humidity a bit. :( I'm in a seniors invitational golf tournament tomorrow so am hoping it's a bit warm and sticky....I have a better game in those conditions.

I'm in the 50-56 year age category. Just a pup still. :D BTW I'm the only woman in it....girl power! Going to be funny walking amongst all that testosterone..... LOL!

Here in North Texas We had 109F last Friday. Since we are enjoying 80s F this week. Wish it can be like this until the end of summer.

Back