How's the weather?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been dreary here now the past week cloudy, rain on and off same next week lows in the high 30s highs in the mid 50s

We had a dusting of snow over the weekend but it's gone this morning. Double digit temps forecast for this week....12*c for Xmas eve! We are actually going to pull our clubs out of storage and go golfing....just to say we've played on an Xmas eve. Our forecast looks like it will drop to a more normal level the first week of January but who knows. No snow all winter would be just fine with me! :clap:

Been raining cats & dogs here on the north west us coast, pretty chilly as well 29 to 40 degree nights

We just went through a week of cold temps with a bit of snow....now it's raining and foggy. Bye Bye snow. Back down to below freezing next week but that's okay as winter is already over half done. :clap:

Hope our forecast warms up all you coldies up there! :D
http://www.bom.gov.au/vic/forecasts/melbourne.shtml

I like the .4mm rainfall forecast; I think a layer of fog would be thicker than that
When I was in New Mexico just past, it was most often damp and cloudy and it was sunny and warm back east. Now that I'm back east it's been cloudy and now sunny for a while back in nm

Here in Memphis, we've got snow, gusting winds and a winter storm warning into the evening ... but this is just the edge of the blizzard that's pummeling the eastern and southeastern U.S. Hoping all are safe and warm.

Still many floods in NW England with homes so badly damaged by floods hundreds of families are having to find alternative places to live and they will probably be there for upto two years
As an example of how much water has come down the Carlisle United football
club had their goalposts under water and they are 8 feet high. Just think how much snow we would have had when 1" of rain is equivalent to 11" of snow !!!!
Ed

Yikes

And at 5pm Friday its 76f in Tucson!

eca911cfca53fd6a98a5196c3f4460ab.jpg

Last edited:
Back