HOS Show

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No...I was just wondering. I made a coloratum Henrietta Fujiwara that I sent to Troy a few years ago. I used primulinum "liltii" (Rands name for a slightly orangey purpurescens...)

Some stunning plants and flowers there Rick. And with all those plants you have already, you add more to the collection. There does sound some stunning multis in there and your greenhouse must be looking very busy at the moment! Congratulations on the awards also, well deserved.

Gary
UK

Thanks everyone!

No...I was just wondering. I made a coloratum Henrietta Fujiwara that I sent to Troy a few years ago. I used primulinum "liltii" (Rands name for a slightly orangey purpurescens...)

I'll have to post some of the flowers from the show which I haven't done so details can be seen. The HF is really olive green.
I have a one growth one and wish I grew multies better! :eek:

That's sad! :(
Come to TX and I'll give you a demo!

Lots of ribbons again, bravo Rick :clap: !!!! and thanks for the pics!!!! Jean

Keeping in mind there is only Doug and myself that really display slippers. There was 4 plants (I think) in the Galveston OS floor display and one phrag in all of the Houston floor display. One vendor had two, the album phillie and a Chi Hua Dancer.
I ended up with 16 ribbons, 2 glass trophies and a HCC. Doug had lots of ribbons and 3 glass trophies. If there would of been more entries I would of ended up with far fewer!

Great show Rick. Particularly by yourself. You could have had your own show. Congrats on the award. I told you that Julius was good. It does look amazing in that photo. You spent up big too. Those purchases should be fantastic.

Latest posts

Back