Here are my Paph Gloria Naugle with her second flower

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not fond of the shape of these kinds of crosses, but that colour is amazing! Very nice! How large are the flowers?

That plant kick Raymond! Such intense coloration and beautiful shape as well! It doesn't look like it's all that large of a plant either. How many growths? What is the leaf span on the blooming fan?

That is a spectacular bloom. How difficult are they to grow? I've been thinking about getting one.

This plant currently has 5 leaves and is the first plant at the base I have now 2 new shoots that are only beginning. to give a chance my plant I have cut the stem after taking the photo.

The form is exceptional

The color is great, but what really sets this one apart is those fat, well-rounded petals. Great plant!

I'm not fond of the shape of these kinds of crosses, but that colour is amazing! Very nice! How large are the flowers?
I'll second that! :clap: :clap: Actually on this one the form is pretty darn good!

Latest posts

Back