Hello from Germany

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Herzlich wilkommen aus San Francisco, Ute! Hier spricht man auch Deutsch! Or English... where are you in Germany? And what is your winter weather like right now?

Hi Chris!
I'm from northern Germany, a little south of Hamburg.Winter weather feels a little bit like springweather right now. Temps are around 10 °C but it's getting colder again.
San Francisco is the only Big City in the States that i would realy like to visit one time! I love that area!

Ute

Hola!

:) Hola! From California, I'm Wendy. I too am trying to get into Orchids. I received my first one last year from my Brothers Boyfriends Business or Orchids and it was love at first sight!
After being unemployed for two years and a few months since the Economy crashed...I landed a job with the Orchid Business...What a heaven sent :) So I to am getting into it and reading the forums and learning and getting new ideas from everyone...Happy trails and thanks for your post it got me to post :)

:) Hola! From California, I'm Wendy. I too am trying to get into Orchids. I received my first one last year from my Brothers Boyfriends Business or Orchids and it was love at first sight!
After being unemployed for two years and a few months since the Economy crashed...I landed a job with the Orchid Business...What a heaven sent :) So I to am getting into it and reading the forums and learning and getting new ideas from everyone...Happy trails and thanks for your post it got me to post :)

Hey -- another new person here. Welcome!!!

Latest posts

Back