Hello from DirGo in Belgium

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dirk, your 3 .pdf files are very interesting and I read them very closely. Your essays give a lot of personal insights in your ambitions to grow Paphs well. I'm also indoor grower but try to go another way without artficial light and any automatismn. But how it is said (at least here in Germany) ... all roads lead to Rome.
I like especially your report about albinismn and I must admit that sometimes I'm using also not the correct terms.

Hi Rudolf, thank you for your - as always - nice words. I know my essays are only touching some topics very high level, even could contain some errors as I am only a simple amateur, but I really hope that they can inspire others to give more color to their hobby. And hopefully I will get interesting reactions to some of the information shared, That way we all win.
I'm also indoor grower but try to go another way without artficial light and any automatismn.
... just wait till you have more orchids than window sills or not enough time to manage everything on a daily basis... that is how I crossed that bridge. 😊

Latest posts

Back