Heavy fire in Malibu

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, 'foolish' as in nonsensical and silly..not attempting to push a political agenda by shifty backdoor tactics ..but interject some humor into a tense subject...levity.

obsessed about what is strongly political in nature while you know that the political forum has been removed and for good reason...you like to cheat...some people would say you are a shifty person

It was smart of You to delete the main part of Your post because my answer would have been: Is this a forum for white democratic Americans only?

No, the smart thing would be not to engage with your bullshit anymore. You make no sense whatsoever..goodbye, Berthold

you mean, like Wells Fargo???

These are peanuts compared to the BP problem in the Gulf of Mexico and the Volkswagen problem with the diesel engine.

Tesla never had problems with the court despite multiple deaths from faulty automatic vehicle control.

Normally a utility company stops service in case of bankruptcy and switches off all gas and electricity supply.
So the residents and the court should be careful.

Normally a utility company stops service in case of bankruptcy and switches off all gas and electricity supply.
So the residents and the court should be careful.

Did you even read the article?

"PG&E, the state's largest utility, said Monday it will file for bankruptcy on January 29, after a 15-day waiting period required by California law. It needs to use the bankruptcy process, which will allow it to shed some of its debt, to pay for damages and stay in business to provide gas and electric service to its customers."

Being that they are likely the only public utility in the area, they cannot legally end their service.

Ray I know about the situation but in case of bankruptcy everything is possible regardless if there is no legal way.
Therefore residents should be careful.

Sorry, it makes no sense to discuss with you problems for creditors and clients when a company becomes insolvent regardless of quality of insolvency.

US law differs from German law but not so much.

It goes back to me saying that this will come down hard on PGE and you dismissing their culpability in this...that's the point of me posting the articles...to show that you underestimated the seriousness of their involvement..which you just dismissed as an opinion of what should or should not be....oh wait, you're doing it again but now you are using a corporate bullying tactic ..but I really don't care about the particulars of bankruptcy ...just that the company faces some serious problems as a result of what is being considered as neglect.

The utility company has only a small blame because the lightning strike of a thunderstorm can have the same effect as the arc of a power cable. And that can happen all the time.
Therefore, it makes no sense for the community to destroy the utility by paying compensation.

Latest posts

Back