Hanging space shortage

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy

Reaction score
Took this pic to remind myself that I need to add some more wires to hang things on. The 26 new Ascda etc plants filled things up.

IMG_0204.jpg

:drool::drool: What a site that will be when they're all in bloom! :drool:
I have to confess my first thought actually was how do you reach that short upper bench near the back wall, you must have a long reach & no boobs in the way!:p

Nice 'new' collections, Roy. I bought 10 Vanda/Ascda 'fragrant' hybrids for myself, too when I visited a nursery in Florida two weeks ago.

I have to confess my first thought actually was how do you reach that short upper bench near the back wall, you must have a long reach & no boobs in the way!:p
:rollhappy: I was wondering that, also!

Not quite sure what you mean Rose, all the floor benches are below waist height. Its a stretch to hang the plants up but holding the basket in one hand and the wires with the other I get them there.

Not quite sure what you mean Rose, all the floor benches are below waist height. Its a stretch to hang the plants up but holding the basket in one hand and the wires with the other I get them there.
AHHH that's your trick! I should try that, step up the benches/shelves starting with lowest on the aisle!

Latest posts

Back