Good news and bad news

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey... well... let's put it this way:

CONGRATULATIONS on graduating!!! This world really need more good Radiologist (technologists)... I can say that first hand experience as I have been usingthese services a lot these last few weeks...

I am really sorry for your "burning experience"...mus have been like hell! good to know that Tylenol alone is helping you! But you miss the "good side" of the opioids... :evil: I can tell you: they are cool!!! (first hand experience: I am on morphine since one week :D* which actually does not help at all for the burning sensation on my leg, but helps a lot with the other pain - due to a disc herniation for carrying construction material for my new greenhouse)

We can start a new band: "The Burning Ramones" :poke:

*Joke aside, it's actually not cool at all.. I'd rather not needing it..

hey... well... let's put it this way:

CONGRATULATIONS on graduating!!! This world really need more good Radiologist (technologists)... I can say that first hand experience as I have been usingthese services a lot these last few weeks...

I am really sorry for your "burning experience"...mus have been like hell! good to know that Tylenol alone is helping you! But you miss the "good side" of the opioids... :evil: I can tell you: they are cool!!! (first hand experience: I am on morphine since one week :D* which actually does not help at all for the burning sensation on my leg, but helps a lot with the other pain - due to a disc herniation for carrying construction material for my new greenhouse)

We can start a new band: "The Burning Ramones" :poke:

*Joke aside, it's actually not cool at all.. I'd rather not needing it..

:rollhappy::rollhappy::rollhappy: It hurts when I laugh! Thanks, I needed that.

Ramon:)

Congratulations and good luck!!!!

I remember that this does hurt!!!! Got some boiling oil on one hand years ago :mad: ! but very few traces left today!! Jean

:eek: OMG! :( ouch, ouch! I hope AC gives some relief along with the drugs.
:clap: :clap: CONGRATS on graduating! :clap:

Just saw this thread. Congratulations on your graduation! 'Hope you get the job of your dreams now!

Man, that burning oil story makes me cringe! What a lot of pain you must be in. 'So sorry to learn that you've had this mishap. Hopefully, you won't have a bad scar. Keep the infection away and it probably won't scar.

Ooh, Ramon, so sorry to hear of your misfortune but happy to hear about the fortunate part of the week. For all the bad must come some good.

LOL at some of the comments, hehe, thanks for the smiles. Feel better quick!

Thank you for the kind words.

Ramon:)

Latest posts

Back