giganteum x roth

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The hybrid is registred now as Paphiopedilum Hung Sheng Eagle by Hung Sheng Orch. The date of registration was 7/18/2008

Best greetings

Olaf

In case of the P. gigantofolium you've got to wait another few months ...I hope you are patient enough!!! :D

Best regards from Germany, rudolf

LOL! I think you mean years don't you? ;) One thing orchids teach you is patience.:D

Have anybody seen the other registred hybrid of Paph. gigantifolium with Paph. haynaldianum, registred as
Paphiopedilum Demmel's Spring Sensation?

Best greetings

Olaf

What the hell is this Heather - that's German!!! Are you Americans nowadays swearing in German ???:wink:
But back to seriousness this cross comes out very well and it's a real eye catcher.
Best regards from Germany, rudolf

Well, yes, there are at least a few other Americans swearing in German nowadays...LOL my mom's side of the family is German, so occasionally we kid ourselves that we're being slightly more polite and say this if we're not quite to the point of feeling the need to swear in English.:evil: I think it only holds true when no one around you speaks German or knows this common word though:rollhappy: In South Dakota where I grew up they taught German as the foreign language in high school about as often as they offered Spanish.

And as for the Flower, :clap:

Latest posts

Back