giganteum x roth

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chien

Reaction score
DSCN5636.jpg

I took this pic last month on an orchid show. Rare hybrid, and it is beautiful, 5 or 6 flowers on a spike.

That's the first gigantifolium hybrid I get to see, and it turns out quite nice! This is an improvement over the species. But then, there are no bad roth hybrids, aren't there?

Thanks for sharing!

Carsten

Very nice primary hybrid!!:):clap:

I would be excited to see sanderianum x gigantifolium bloom. That should be amzing to!

Down right prettie! It reminds me of the David Otts ( supardi X roth) I have with the exception of the longer petals. Oh, and the flower count may also be a difference between the 2 crosses. It would be nice to see if 5-6 flowers is common for this new hybrid.

Really a wonderful between the two species.
I think we will see much more of this hybrid, the seedlings are in trade long enough.

Best greetings also from Germany or better Bavaria

Olaf

That looks fantastic. I have a small St Swithin x gigantifolium. I hope to see it in bloom one day.

I love it! Well done!

I just bought a small gigantifolium seedling plus a gigantifolium x Michael Koopowitz seedling (large size)...can't wait for those to bloom.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back