G'day from Oz

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, 2tone, Americans don't know that! As to Yankee and Confederate, you have to be
VERY careful at whom one wants to throw those terms.

Let's see some lovely orchids to drool over from down yonder.

Ok all you Aussies - some of you all are asking about the auction in OZ. We can only offer them to bidders if we have some donors. :poke:

Heather, now ur putting me on the spot :( I'm just building my collection and am :eek: to say that I don't have ANYTHING I would consider worthy of contributing to the offerings the grandees of this site have shown me.

Apologies, but I lobbied you in order to get access to some of the hidden treasures my Aussie mates have tucked away.

Hey, 2tone, Americans don't know that! As to Yankee and Confederate, you have to be
VERY careful at whom one wants to throw those terms.

Let's see some lovely orchids to drool over from down yonder.

Abax, that's why I gave you the heads-up. ;)

Here's something that should be said (yelled) while leaning against a gum tree, covered in red dust and waving flies away from your face with your right hand and a beer in your left. ( say fast and uniterupted )
''Ya gunna wonna getya tucka inya wenya dunya yakka wakka!''
Ozpaph will translate...............

My rhyming slang isn't great but here goes.

"you'll need to eat after you've worked so hard, silly person"................ strewth, mate, that was hard.

Latest posts

Back