• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Ex destroyed collection :(

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellyincville

Besseae murderer
Reaction score
It’s been many years since I’ve been on the forum but I’m not surprised to find that it’s still an amazing wealth of knowledge and friendly members!

As the title says, when my former spouse and I split up, he destroyed many of my possessions including my orchid collection. It’s a huge blow, honestly, but it’s time to pick myself up and carry on and I would like to start by finding a few of my favorites. A cursory google search hasn’t led to much.

I am a windowsill grower so forgiving, vigorous lines are best for me. If anyone has any ideas who- vendor or member- may have the following and looking to sell, I would appreciate it!

Paph parishii (not album)
Phrase besseae (OZ breeding)
Phrag schlimii (OZ breeding)

Save sarokowsky (paph paradise) is an excellent resource for paphs and phrags, very sorry about your bad experience with ex...hopefully karma will serve him

Welcome back, Kelly!

Sorry about your loss, but glad to hear that you are now ready to move on - and not letting the destructiveness of your ex overshadow the joys (and tribulations ;)) of orchid growing! :)

Kind regards,
Jens

although you specifically asked for 'OZ' breeding on your schlimii, Bill Goldner from Woodstream orchids has some REALLY nice schlimii examples. He will certainly be at the Paph forum in DC as well he may be a reasonable drive from you. http://www.woodstreamorchids.com/ and he has an open house january 11th.

Back