Fox Valley Orchids, Ltd. Website

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
At long last, we apparently have a functional website! I apologize for all the problems, but I guess it's what happens when a web hosting service decides to design a portal system that is so complicated, the average commercial orchid grower like me can't figure out how to update his online shopping cart. Sounds like it should be a simple thing but believe me me, it's not. But after six weeks of frustration, it's over and I'm glad.

All that being said, I'll be adding new items in the next few days and taking off some of the things we sold out of long ago. One of these new things will be Phrag. fischeri 'Fox Valley' (x self) seedlings with 6 inch+ leaf spans that should bloom in 9-12 months. These are line bred and should produce some outstanding flowers.

As a boutique commercial grower with zero walk-in trade and no orchid shows for the foreseeable future, we have to have a functional website or we go out of business. Interestingly enough, it wasn't the techies who solved the problem, but rather the accountant who wanted me to renew my annual subscription. Six weeks of frustration ended in 15 minutes. Go figure.

Back