Fox Valley Orchids, Ltd. and eBay

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All,

Not sure if any of you are aware that we use Blue Genesis as our long time website hosting service. Recently, Blue Genesis changed to a portal based configuration and after two solid weeks of trying and a ton of back and forth emails, we still can't figure out how to update our online shopping cart. So, we are going to try listing a few items on eBay to see how it works out. We've just listed our first item: Phrag. besseae fma flavum 'Green Gold' HCC/AOS (x self) seedling with nominal 4 inch leaf span. We have 12 of these to sell and they will be available on the eBay website tomorrow, May, 27, 2020. I know several of you are on the waiting list for one of these seedlings, so please check out the listing or give me a call and I can take down your info if we don't already have it.

Last edited:
We will have other plants to list on eBay; this is our test case to see how the system works. You can still order from the website; the problem is we can't find a way to update the website using Blue Genesis as the web-hosting entity. If ours is a typical Blue Genesis launch, I suspect they are losing a lot of business.

Thanks, Southern Belle! We have about ten more of these, but they won't be of saleable size until Sept-Oct. 2020. PM me if any of you might be interested in one of these and I'll start a list.

Latest posts

Back