Forum Rants!!!!!!!!!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Burgers on the grill Sunday. 78F.
Door is always open.

you're too far away; sunday is my only day off!
(and that soon will change around mother's and memorial day - no days off) ;)

everyone has at least one bad day; it's the people that have multiple bad days that you have to look out for :)

You all have got me totally lost. I must've missed one helluva thread somewhere. I just don't have time to read everything; but, apparently, I missed something HUGE! Tom, in all honesty, the most contentious thing that I've read lately is your opening post. I kinda feel like the unpopular kid on the playground. Everybody knows what this is all about but me. *sniffle*

Seriously though, if you're going to post something like what you opened with on page #1, you kinda need to explain yourself better, please....to be fair to those of us who are "not in the same loop" as you. Otherwise, it really is best if you just deal with your complaint behind the scenes with a moderator. Right now, because of the refusal of people (who know what this is all about), to share details; but, rather, to say "let's not go there" (and deliberately keep me in the dark), I and others like me, who are not in the "know", are being treated like second class members of this forum.

Bottom line, if you're going to rant to me, at least be clear and tell me what the rant is about.....or, don't rant at all.

A bunch of angry innuendo without an explanation, just isn't cool. It's okay. I'm a big boy. I can take it. What's this all about?

Really? That didn't strike me as much. We need to get Guido back here...............

John, and all who feel left out -- Tom wasn't ranting, he was pleading for civility. And you really didn't miss anything. Eric is correct -- I think it was in the Cyp threads somewhere, but I don't have time to look it up.

Thanks, Dot. But, like you, I don't have time to dig through it all. I do check the Cyp threads from time to time; but, I still missed whatever it was that's got Tom all upset. So, still in the dark here.....

I have been a forums boarder for many years and have seen LOTS of drama... Most of the time its the way something was written that sparks egos to fly.

Best thing too do.... Is not to take things in a serious manner.... If you feel a conflict is going to happen... give in and allow the other to pound there chest.... No good will come from conflicts on a forums board.... Everyone is tough behind there keyboard...

John, and all who feel left out -- Tom wasn't ranting, he was pleading for civility. And you really didn't miss anything. Eric is correct -- I think it was in the Cyp threads somewhere, but I don't have time to look it up.

Yes; Alot the the threads were in the Cyp. forum. That was taken care of by Moderators & members!! As I stated I hope I didn't offend anyone!!! :) I know this is the best forum out there as I am always on it ( but I don't post every thread)!!! :) Yes I can ignore certain people but when I'm interested in threads it seems hard to do!! I just am tired of the rambelings of some members (on & on).. It gets tiresome of the same ol' thing!!! I understand that there is going to be a conflict of interest in members, (which is good to a point) as there could be good information!!! I have also noticed that there are alot of new members that have joined, but how many of them actually stay, contribute, stay; because of the rants going on!!!

I am sorry for again tha RANT!! I just got out of hospital and have not been O.K.!!

Yes; Alot the the threads were in the Cyp. forum. That was taken care of by Moderators & members!! I have also noticed that there are alot of new members that have joined, but how many of them actually stay, contribute, stay; because of the rants going on!!!

Yeah, I noticed that and I had to say something. I think that little 3-4 way feud started way before they started on this forum!!!

I am sorry for again tha RANT!! I just got out of hospital and have not been O.K.!!

Sorry to hear that, hope everything gets better.

Back