• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale - warm growing Cymbidium

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all, the Foothills Orchid Soc. had their annual auction last night (I always have a really great time!). Well, I had such a good time last night that I bought a Cymbidium (Golden Elf X Gyokuchim) on an impluse.

In the clear light of morning (well afternoon) I have decided to sell if possible this plant. I am told its a warm growing Cymbidium. If you have any questions, I will do the best I can to answer. Please note that I read the id tag through smudges of dirt. But the names are pretty accurate (I think).

I don't want to pack this baby up and go to my local greyhound station so any interested party should live local to Calgary Alberta.

How much am I wanting for this green cutie? Depends on how charming you are; maybe $15 (OBO).

Regards, m :eek:

I'll buy it if you buy my two Gongoras that I foolishly bought last night. :rollhappy: I'm kidding; as if I have room for another cym. :D

Sounds like a good trade! I have 2 warm growing cyms & I find them smaller than my gongoras. If I remember, & with elf in the name, isn't Golden Elf a small/mini?

Latest posts

Back