for paph leucochilum fans

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hien

Reaction score
I am curious of some of the code tags on godefroyae and leucochilum plants , so l look them up on the internet.
Turns out they are breeding code from one of the slippertalk member in Thailand , if you love this species, you will enjoy looking at each code photo

This will start you at 1st page
http://www.misterpaphio.com/board/index.php?topic=4.0 :drool:

then go to the lower left corner of the page, clicking for the next page, and on and on

I got lost in the link.... so many different variations, thanks for posting!!!!

you are welcome, I think the Thai and the Japanese really do a lot of exquisite breeding on leucochilum & godefroyae , many of their breeding lines could easily get FCC here .
I don't think the US breeders pay attention on these brachypetalum anymore, which is a pity , since these godefroyae/leucochilum have perfect pouch , heavy substance ,good blooming flower period, I actually detect a slight scent in their flowers, and the variation in spots/patterns are tremendous, one could just build a collection just from this species alone (unlike other paph species )

I got a bellatulum, japanese breeding, that grows a new growth and blooms every 4 months

These are wonderful plants. I agree that a very cool collection based only on these could be made.
Thanks so much for posting that link, Hien!

Thanks for the link. Saved for future reference.. :D

I actually save all the individual pictures , not just the link , in case the website is not there in the future , I always have the information of these crosses and the parents...
Lately, i saw some of the plants that I got in the US actually have some of the code tags with same number on these pages ( I assume they were imported from the Thai breeders by the sellers in the US, I am just thrilled to get them)

Latest posts

Back