Enlightened Orchids

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If u couldn't text while at dinner.how are you supposed to talk crap about everybody with the person at the other end of the table.

Fwi-this was posted while sitting at a table full of the wife's friends.either I was going to stab them all in the neck with my fork or surf the net.its usually a good sign ur boring,when you're out with someone who stays on the phone more than paying attention to u.

Call me old fashioned, but I was not born with my testes tied to an electronic device, and I'll be damned if I am going to live my life that way. I am fully in support of having the age of information and instant communication at my fingertips when it is convenient for me, but I refuse to be enslaved by it. I also never have to worry about dropping my cell phone into the toilet. :p

Mmmmh....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sorry, I could not resist :D

@Roth :p Bears in flagrante delicto was not what I had in mind when I made my comments, but to each his own. :arrr:

If u couldn't text while at dinner.how are you supposed to talk crap about everybody with the person at the other end of the table.

Fwi-this was posted while sitting at a table full of the wife's friends.either I was going to stab them all in the neck with my fork or surf the net.its usually a good sign ur boring,when you're out with someone who stays on the phone more than paying attention to u.

I understand what you are saying, jtrmd, yet it serves to confirm that etiquette and manners have become lost arts within our society. Perhaps this at least partially explains my attraction to Japanese culture, Japanese aesthetics, Japanese orchids... :wink:

*Feel the Zen of a young Fukiran 'Houmeiden' (aka Neofinetia falcata for those unfamilar with and those who reject the term "Fukiran")
June142009006reduc.jpg

Last edited:
I understand what you are saying, jtrmd, yet it serves to confirm that etiquette and manners have become lost arts within our society. Perhaps this at least partially explains my attraction to Japanese culture, Japanese aesthetics, Japanese orchids... :wink:

I spent the my early 20s messing around with Buddhism,but somewhere around 25 I realized most people suck.I spend most my time looking at
pervert.gif
and talking about people via texts lol!

Latest posts

Back