• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Dragons blood

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slipper lover

Reaction score
I will be adle to get Dragons Blood cheap here if you want sone tell me before the 21 of these month it's 20 Dollars a bottle we can nigotiate prices but normal price 20 private message me or reply on the chat

Remember the commercially processed DB does not work as well.

That's how I understand, and someone told me often these are made from crystalized sap which is then crushed down into powder and then water added.
I would think that the effectiveness this sap as bactericide/fungicide might be reduced somewhat this way?

The thing is that this is advertised as "raw" which to me, is understood as directly from the tree without being processed, but I know these food items can carry highly misleading descriptions as long as they are within the boundary of related laws and regulations, which often is not clear to consumers at all.

So, there is no way of knowing for me, unless I were to contact them and ask about what they mean by "raw" and they know the answer and answer in an honest way.

It wasn't until just two years ago while talking with a friend who's into bee keeping, that all these honey sold as "raw" is actually not really raw and heated to certain degree which is pointless to me as it is then basically just expensive thick sugar juice. I have searched and found out farms who sell real raw honey with no procedure of any kind done other than filtering out some debris.

I hate these misleading descriptions. It should be heavily regulated and be up front and clear to the consumers.

Anyway, please have a look here.
This product is also sold on amazon website along with a couple others.
It claims to be raw, but I wonder about the raw part.
Plus, the description says its source is China? I thought these are from the South America. :confused:

https://careandhome.com/products/dragons-blood-30ml-1-01fl-oz-100-raw-croton-lechleri-sap

Latest posts

Back