• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Dear Santa:

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

junglejim

Reaction score
I've been good. I would like (need)some new phraglings. Windy Hill has her new list posted. They need a good home and I have one. Jimmy

So Jim if I'm reading between the lines here, You would like for us to pool our monies to pay for them?:poke:

How did you find that out before I did?! I check her page religiously. Good looking crosses there. I visit Marilyn's greenhouse every year on my birthday in Feb, right after the annual society show. did she put out a flask/division list too? I haven't gotten an email...

So Jim if I'm reading between the lines here, You would like for us to pool our monies to pay for them?:poke:

No, I feel Santa owes me. I think I'll skip lunch and supper until Christmas as Cal Orchid has a farewell to 2013 listing that doesn't come too often. Oh my . . . Sign up as an email customer and see what they have. It's not listed in their website. It's just for email customers.

How did you find that out before I did?! I check her page religiously. Good looking crosses there. I visit Marilyn's greenhouse every year on my birthday in Feb, right after the annual society show. did she put out a flask/division list too? I haven't gotten an email...

We email back and forth. I knew she was working on her list and it was going to be posted at the end of November. There was not a flask/division list at this time. The weather is iffy for me this week. Then she doesn't start shipping until January again. I'd love to see her place and meet her. However, that would be bankruptcy.

Already had Santa... owner now of a young Roth and ¡¡¡¡finally!!!! a great Berenice. Thanks to me, err, I mean thanks to Santa! Now lets see how many years of patient waiting.

Latest posts

Back