cyprimaniacs Cypripedium montanum colonies

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

cyprimaniac

multiple growths just opening flowers.
in the first pic two stems double flower
and one stem triple flower. :)

Cypripedium montanum clump No.1
20110513-134436-614.jpg

Cypripedium montanum clump No.2
20110513-133834-332.jpg

enjoy

Very nice montanums indeed. Tom I don't read anywhere in Dieter's post that he raised those montanums from seed. Nor do I read anywhere that those montanum are growing in Dieter's garden or are in fact his. Dieter just posted some nice montanum pics. Maybe Dieter can explain the status of those montanum plants.
Gerhard

well, from his title it sort of appears that he is inferring ownership, though he may just be claiming ownership of the photographs! :) of course that could be reading too much into something written in english by someone whose first language isn't english possibly

Very nice montanums indeed. Tom I don't read anywhere in Dieter's post that he raised those montanums from seed. Nor do I read anywhere that those montanum are growing in Dieter's garden or are in fact his. Dieter just posted some nice montanum pics. Maybe Dieter can explain the status of those montanum plants.
Gerhard

Insider information perhaps? I hope the OIC (Orchid Information Commission) doesn't bust me :rollhappy:

well, from his title it sort of appears that he is inferring ownership, though he may just be claiming ownership of the photographs! :) of course that could be reading too much into something written in english by someone whose first language isn't english possibly

OK,
I can also write in german if you think you understand better..................
but I estimate my english is better than your german. :D

I can assure you all, that these montanums are seedgrown,
and are still growing on my own property.

some friends of mine here in the forum know that these are my own plants,
and some persons already got pollinums for breeding efforts.

AND one flowers each from the two different clones were crosspollinated
to assure next seedling generation :)

BE JEALOUS OF ME, I LOVE IT..................... ;)

Gerhard

Dear Gerhard,

you mean : to adorn oneself with borrowed plumes ? Why ?:sob:

Latest posts

Back