Cyp and native orchid trip in NY.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, it wasn't the coralroot. That's the blurry one in the [5th] photo that we only found one of, I'll look thru a native orchid site to find what they were. What was cool was that they were as tiny as any of my platysteles or pleuros! [BTW, I've planted a bunch of the goodyera pubs., like in the last photo, here in NYC and they're doing really well, except for squirrel damage. :mad:]

Post a pic of the best that you have, and maybe we can figure it out. If it was all green, it was probably a Malaxis.

No, it wasn't the coralroot. That's the blurry one in the [5th] photo that we only found one of, I'll look thru a native orchid site to find what they were. What was cool was that they were as tiny as any of my platysteles or pleuros! [BTW, I've planted a bunch of the goodyera pubs., like in the last photo, here in NYC and they're doing really well, except for squirrel damage. :mad:]

huh, I missed the coralroot picture. what you're describing sounds like the heartleaf twayblade, but that is picture number six right after the coralroot picture. tiny would be a twayblade, maybe there was something else that wasn't an orchid

Sure, I think I dumped all the photos of the tiny orchid, it was dark but the flowers sort of glistened, because they were so out of focus! :(

Back