Current grow area

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, yeah, I've heard all these stories before from other people. That
window is wonderful and you'll have it filled in no time...baskets, pots,
mounts. There's room for a wonderful array of plants.

My grow area is spreading out. I'm up to 19 orchids and an assortment of other plants.

Attachments

• orchids etc feb 18 2015 024.JPG
    orchids etc feb 18 2015 024.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 51
Very nice area Wendy!
I should be dividing my huge maxi tenuifolia, does your maxi sophronitis need a friend? It grows nicely in dry house conditions. :)

Very nice area Wendy!
I should be dividing my huge maxi tenuifolia, does your maxi sophronitis need a friend? It grows nicely in dry house conditions. :)

Oh it would LOVE a new friend! Thank you! :D Let's discuss more when the weather is warm enough for shipping.

Thanks all. I have room for a couple more yet. :ninja:

A couple of my other plants...a variegated scheffelera that I rescued last year (it was nearly dead and has tripled in size since), three Lantana plants that belonged to my husbands sister (she passed away last spring) and a pot of Canna Lily that I had in a pot on the deck last summer. I brought the Canna in the house and it sent up new plants....and they are currently in bloom. A nice touch having a summer bloomer flowering in the dead of winter.

Attachments

• orchids etc feb 18 2015 025.JPG
    orchids etc feb 18 2015 025.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 18
  • orchids etc feb 18 2015 014.JPG
    orchids etc feb 18 2015 014.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 14
  • orchids etc feb 18 2015 003.JPG
    orchids etc feb 18 2015 003.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 16
Rossioglossum Rawdon Jester. I bought it in bloom so no credit for me....other than not killing it yet. :rollhappy:

Missed this thread somehow but it's a good bet the new abode is not far from the golf course -- do the orchids still take second place??

Ed

Missed this thread somehow but it's a good bet the new abode is not far from the golf course -- do the orchids still take second place??

Ed

My orchids and other plants get me through the dreary winter days....but come golf season it's all golf. Most of the plants go outside so caring for them is easier.

Latest posts

Back