• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Compact Paphs for Sale

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED, please check the last post for additional info.
All of these Paphs (except for the Barbi-Doll in the next frame) are from my own breeding and are well established seedlings in 2 1/4 inch pots. Some are blooming or near blooming sized. If you would like to place an order, send me a PM with your choices and an email address for a PayPal invoice. I will also accept checks or money orders. Shipping will be by Priority Mail and with cost $8 for the first plant and $2 for each subsequent plant. Send me a PM if you wish to see pictures of the parents of any of these crosses.

SPECIAL: MIX OR MATCH ANY FOUR PLANTS AND SHIPPING IS FREE

Paph Barb Hella (barbigerum x Hellas 'Sunset') $15 These plants are maybe a year to a year and a half from blooming.
1005BHella.jpg

Paph (fowliei x henryanum) $12 Hoping for green and pink spotted flowers with the vigorous growth habit of fowliei.
1005fowlieixhenryanum.jpg

Paph (fowliei x fairrieanum) $12 Looking for fairrieanum's elegant shape with a compact vigorous plant
1005fowlieixfairrieanum.jpg

Paph (fowliei x godefroyae) $12 Looking for a rounder flower with spots and again, vigorous growth.
1005fowlieixgodefroyae.jpg

Paph barbigerum (barbigerum x barbigerum aureum) $12
1005barbigerum.jpg

Paph (Honeycomb Creek 'Butterdish' AM/AOS x fairrieanum) $15 A large yellow spotted complex crossed to the elegant fairrieanum. Limitted
1005Honeycxfairr.jpg

Paph (William Stirling 'West Point' x Paeony 'Regency' AM/AOS) $15 Wm Stirling is a diminuative older complex crossed with Paeony in an attempt to create a rounder flower while maintaining Wm Stirling's smaller plant size. Limitted
1005WmStirlingxPaeony.jpg

Paph (niveum x Mary Zdilla) $15 A small growing niveum crossed to Mary Zdilla which is (exul x Tyke)
1005niveumxMZdilla.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some single plants also for sale

Paph Fumi's Gold (blooming size) $35 from my own breeding
1005FumisGold.jpg

Paph Tropical Magic (in bud) $25 reduced $5 because of mechanical damage to the leaves caused by a precocious golden retriever.
1005TropMagicinbud.jpg

Paph Tropical Magic (blooming size) $25 Equal in size to the plant above. Should bloom any time.
1005TropMagicnobud.jpg

Paph Barbi-Doll (in bloom) $20
1005Barbi-Doll.jpg

They are good - mine arrived today! Thanks Ross, anxious to see Tropical Magic open up - I love henrys!

Just a bump to the thread and the addition of this seedling

Paph Dollgoldi $15
928Dollgoldiseedling.jpg

There are seedlings still available for all crosses in the first frame, although the barbigerum is a little limitted until I get more established from compots. All the single plants in the second frame are still available except for the Tropical Magic in bud.

The special also continues: BUY ANY FOUR PLANTS IN THIS THREAD AND GET FREE SHIPPING.

Thanks for looking. :)

Latest posts

Back