charlesworthii fm. sandowiae (not FCC)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks elegant! Mine is also in flower, very vigirous plant. Thanks again!

Maybe "not FCC", but darn well close! Of course it might depend on the judges, but in my book it should certainly be a candidate for at least an AM.
Have you had it judged on this side of the Atlantic? And if so, how many GMs did it earn itself?

Thank you all!
I didn't show this plant to any judges, so it didn't receive any award.
But I think these are top quality flowers FCC or AM-quality or GM or SM whatever. Doesn't matter much to me.

Yes, I was thinking they looked like the USS Enterprise, alla Star Trek, not the warship. Question, is the photo a little compressed to the sides?
Oh no, it is not necessary to manipulate the photo the way you suggest. The dorsal is just as big as you see it pictured here.

... I think these are top quality flowers FCC or AM-quality or GM or SM whatever. Doesn't matter much to me.
I don't think, it matters much to the flowers either! Won't add to or subtract from their beauty! And great treasures to the eye they are, indeed! 😍

I just noticed a tiny stretch to fit?
Oh, please, don't go there! Fibre's flowers and plants are always first rate. No need for him to cheat! 😇

I don't think, it matters much to the flowers either! Won't add to or subtract from their beauty! And great treasures to the eye they are, indeed! 😍

Oh, please, don't go there! Fibre's flowers and plants are always first rate. No need for him to cheat! 😇
Let’s be clear here:

I would NEVER imply cheating lol. On my screen pic looks little compressed at sides (maybe my computer screen compensating). It was more a question than accusation.

And I admire Fibre’s flowers! A big fan.

Back