Paphiopedilum charlesworthii fm. sandowiae (album) ‘Titan’ AM/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what's going on this year, but the chucks and henrys seem to insist on pushing spikes in the dead heat of summer and either blasting or looking like crap.

Sticking tongue out...tongue?! It looks like someone is captured inside the staminode, trying to fight their way out...alas, but in vain! 😱

The Killer Charlie strikes again! Starring: Titan. Coming to a cinema near you. Hopefully you counted relatives and friends properly last time, they were visiting!!!! 🤯

(Apart from that "minor" blemish, it's as beautifull as ever! 🙂)

PS. I find your clonal name, Titan, too generic. A titan it certainly is, though, more precisely Cronus, the titan who devoured his own children, untill Zeus the last of the pack put a stop to that! 😁

PS. I find your clonal name, Titan, too generic. A titan it certainly is, though, more precisely Cronus, the titan who devoured his own children, untill Zeus the last of the pack put a stop to that! 😁
I did not in fact name this. I bought a division of the awarded plant.

But if I did name it, it would be ‘Robin Hood’ lol.

I think the overall flower shape is better than those from the previous blooms(posts)...

Latest posts

Back