Cattleya trianae amesiana ‘Anja’ and friends

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It will not win any awards judging by current standards but it’s an interesting clone and may improve in future. First time with three blooms.
Last photo is this clone with the two pale lueddemannianas and a rubra labiata mericlone flowering for a second time in six months.
The cattleyas are almost all going quickly in the right direction in the new grow room.
IMG_1549.jpegIMG_1550.jpegIMG_1553.jpeg
David

She looks really nice and though I like flowers with a closed lip more... I must say in this case the 'open' lip doesn't matter anything.
The display of these 4 ones is great. 👋

Southernbelle, they grow on the floor of a small bedroom where they’re lit by three vipara LED grow lights. I’ve a fan that runs for the same duration as the lights. The lights are currently on for about 12 hours a day. The temperature is about 24 c during the day and drops to 18 or 19 at night. I open the bedroom door at night to let in a bit of air. Other than that, it’s the same as before when I grew in the previous house on windowsills.

Deborah, yes mostly southern. Nine of that here now but the growth is much better. It’s warmer during the day, with more air movement and more reliable high light. Virtually everything is doing well and better than the windowsill.

Latest posts

Back