Catt. Mini Victory

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So glad this is blooming this time, and it's having a show. 2 spikes, and 1 more sheath. So far 5 flowers (one blasted). Pic taken last week. Problematic bloomer in that the buds don't come out of sheath properly, so I have to cut open the sheath (last time, the bud was stuck, and the flower stem broke in the process of the flower developing). Of course it blooms way after the NCOS show (seems my Catts are really late this year).

Attachments

• rsz_Catt Mini Victory.jpg
    rsz_Catt Mini Victory.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 39
Just curios, where did you get it? I bought my from Amirican Plant food Co. I try to find more about this cross, not much info. It is my favorite one, one of few, who respond well to semy hydro. I flower very nice this year.

Just curios, where did you get it? I bought my from Amirican Plant food Co. I try to find more about this cross, not much info. It is my favorite one, one of few, who respond well to semy hydro. I flower very nice this year.

I bought mine from Floradise Orchids. Specifically, I bought it when they were selling at the DuPont farmer's market. They sell at other farmer's market, from their greenhouse, and at NCOS events (paph forum, fall show).

Back