C. Pamela Hetherington ‘Coronation’ FCC/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very healthy, Deb, but a tricky repotting coming up! I think it takes a larger plant with multiple growths and great roots that have been undisturbed for more than one growth cycle to get the largest flowers. The 2014 87 point CCM had 16 flowers on 6 spikes and the 2014 86 point plant had 26 flower/buds on 17 spikes, so 3 flowers is doing very well. If you can get yours repotted with limited damage to the lead growth roots and have back roots to support 3 or 4 additional growths I think you can get a size increase. It is a wonderful pink hybrid.

Gorgeous blooms and perfect presentation. Certainly worthy of that FCC! Plant looks beautifully grown, congrats on the culture! It’s staring to look like most of my catts though with that lead over the edge of the pot. I have lots of repotting to do next spring!

Gorgeous blooms and perfect presentation. Certainly worthy of that FCC! Plant looks beautifully grown, congrats on the culture! It’s staring to look like most of my catts though with that lead over the edge of the pot. I have lots of repotting to do next spring!
Yep, I got behind and haven’t caught up yet!

Very healthy, Deb, but a tricky repotting coming up! I think it takes a larger plant with multiple growths and great roots that have been undisturbed for more than one growth cycle to get the largest flowers. The 2014 87 point CCM had 16 flowers on 6 spikes and the 2014 86 point plant had 26 flower/buds on 17 spikes, so 3 flowers is doing very well. If you can get yours repotted with limited damage to the lead growth roots and have back roots to support 3 or 4 additional growths I think you can get a size increase. It is a wonderful pink hybrid.
Yep, depressing when I think about repots like this, but I’ll get it done.

Latest posts

Back