• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Awardable cochleopetalum wanted

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to Slippertalk!
Would be nice to know more about you. How about introducing yourself at 'New Member Introductions'?

In 2012 I went to Florida to visit A World of Orchids whose proprietor had been awarded the AQ on his Paph. moquetteanum. Of the ten plants I bought, all but one have been awarded. I recently potted out some of the seedlings of an AM x HCC clones. I'd say $45, about 4" leaf span now.

In 2012 I went to Florida to visit A World of Orchids whose proprietor had been awarded the AQ on his Paph. moquetteanum. Of the ten plants I bought, all but one have been awarded. I recently potted out some of the seedlings of an AM x HCC clones. I'd say $45, about 4" leaf span now.
Hello. I am very interested. Thank you

I remembered finally, the plants are from Kerry Richards. The ones I crossed of them are 'Foamy' AM x 'Dumbotron' HCC, picked pretty much randomly from my plants. Let me see how many I potted up and if more are ready for 4". I'd say $45 each at this stage. There might be a division of one or another of the awarded plants also, but they'd be pricier. I just checked, it's 4 AM clones and 3 HCC clones, says the AOS (and one more that I sold to David Kessler that got am AM also)

I went and looked, there are six in 4" pots - just potted, but had outgrown the compot. About 3 inch + leaf span, could bloom in 3-4 years. i'd say $25 each at this point. How many of those would you like?

I do have a spare smallish division of 'Bulby Baby' AM/AOS 83 points, 6/6/18. Photos of it attached. At this size, I wouldn't let it carry a seedpod but use pollen from one or two flowers and then pinch off the flowering stem. It looks ready to spike up. As it's a modest size, $150. I'll mark the 4" pots for you. When we're set, send me your email address and I'll send a paypal invoice, send the email address by private message for your pirvacy,

Attachments

• Bulby Baby.jpg
    Bulby Baby.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1

Latest posts

Back