Another Fritz

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Newer ones are always coming.
I sold a lot of compots of besseae Mega X kovachii Leonardo Andree FCC/AOS, but I don't have any for sale at the moment.
I believe, a lot of STers bought these and it looks like they are growing well so you might be able to get one here.
JC

Will there be any flasks of newer FS lines in the pipeline?

David

Our nighttime lows are 55. The deeper color likely came out due to the GH being 60-70 most of the day with peak to about 80. People always talk about daytime temp, but sometimes we have 80 from 9am to 6PM, or 80 only in a peak at 2PM. Probably makes a difference for color development.
JC

Very nice John!
When you say "cooler" just how cool are we talking? I was told the Nichole Tower I have would bloom more red the cooler I had it, but she stayed pretty darn pink even blooming through the winter.
Thanks
Jake

Our nighttime lows are 55. The deeper color likely came out due to the GH being 60-70 most of the day with peak to about 80. People always talk about daytime temp, but sometimes we have 80 from 9am to 6PM, or 80 only in a peak at 2PM. Probably makes a difference for color development.
JC

I've noticed that mine is lot redder than when I got it in bloom from you a couple of years ago. My summer temps are about 15-20 degrees warmer.

I could have a collection of FS's alone if they all looked like this...

Stunning, as usual!

David

Seriously, right?

This is like perfection shape wise, although I'm not too fond of the color.
Or is this fresh open that may start to "dance around" a little, Jon??

It just looks like a very nice kovachii.

I am traveling, but I am sure it has faded some.
I have another very nice one coming. It will interesting to see whether the color is different than the last time it bloomed due to conditions.
The background photo on the OZ FB page is the more typical color seen in our lines.

Seriously, right?

This is like perfection shape wise, although I'm not too fond of the color.
Or is this fresh open that may start to "dance around" a little, Jon??

It just looks like a very nice kovachii.

Newer ones are always coming.
I sold a lot of compots of besseae Mega X kovachii Leonardo Andree FCC/AOS, but I don't have any for sale at the moment.
I believe, a lot of STers bought these and it looks like they are growing well so you might be able to get one here.
JC

Thanks, Jon - I'll be looking for flasks/compots when they become available!

David

I've been out of pocket this past week and just saw this one. I don't see how it get's any better! Gorgeous flower and razor flat!! Mine is done but we should sib them next year for sure!

Latest posts

Back