Aerangis distincta

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my favorite Aerangis! Eron, will you be making it to the Baton Rouge show this weekend?

Oh my! I need this one. Definitely will look for one.

This one came from Andy's Orchids, but he is sold out. Botanica Ltd. still shows them available(and many other Aerangis) and the one I got from them was a very nice plant.

I've got this one on my wish list. It's a very lovely Aerangis, nice flower shape. I assume this is nice a fragrant in the evening.

Yes, very fragrant!

I will on Sunday around 3:00 as I will be taking down the CLOS exhibit when it's over at 4. Will you make it at some point?

I'll definitely be there Saturday, and I'm pretty sure I'll be there Sunday to help with the take down. I'll be sure to stop by your exhibit and introduce myself.

Another beautiful aerangis. I might have to give on of these a try. Are they typically mounted? Challenging?

Gorgeous!

Wow you guys have been able to get ahold of Botanical Ltd!? I have tried to place an order twice and never heard back from them! What is ya'll's secret??

Gorgeous!

Wow you guys have been able to get ahold of Botanical Ltd!? I have tried to place an order twice and never heard back from them! What is ya'll's secret??

Are you ordering on their website? I had no trouble at all. My plants came today.

I ordered a mounted one and a potted one. But from all I've read, these plants do better when mounted.

I ordered mine last night.

Good deal!

Eron, now you did it. I just ordered biloba, fastuosa, luteo-alba, and angcm kotchyanum to mount. I had one struggling for years and mounted it a number of months back and now there is a hugh root and it seems much happier.

:D Those are all good ones!! Aergs. biloba, fastuosa, and luteo-alba are very consistent bloomers! Soon you're going to want multiple of each!!

I'll definitely be there Saturday, and I'm pretty sure I'll be there Sunday to help with the take down. I'll be sure to stop by your exhibit and introduce myself.

Great! I'll be there around 2:30 so hopefully I'll see you Sunday!

Latest posts

Back