A few in bloom

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carper

Reaction score
Paph Angel Hair. " more mature growths so would be good with multispikes.

Paph Michael Koopowitz

Paph Lady Isabel x lowii

Paph David Ott

Paph haynaldianum

Gary
UK

Some absolute quality flowers there Gary. Beautifully grown plants as well. You are growing these to perfection.

The first one looks like a PEOY. I have never seen an Angel Hair look like that.

Great plants Gary. I really like the AH. Can you see and describe any philippinense influences in this clone? Many times philie influences the pouch color to much lighter or even yellowish allot like your MK.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Great plants Gary. I really like the AH. Can you see and describe any philippinense influences in this clone? Many times philie influences the pouch color to much lighter or even yellowish allot like your MK.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Rick,

I did purchase as an Angel Hair but have had doubts. I've had a close look at the flower and wonder whether the yellowing on the pouch and the petals is really that strong and can't seem to see what other phili influences are there. rothschildianum does look strong and you can see the sanderianum in the petals and dorsal. Your views would be good.

Gary

Latest posts

Back