A better Paph. delenatii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John M

Orchid Addict
Reaction score
This is delenatii 'Charlie'. It's got better form than the other one I posted a few weeks ago and it has a wonderful, light floral fragrance.

2653.jpg

2654.jpg

2655.jpg

It has very nice form! What is the NS of the flower John? Do you know the source of this plant, line bred? a collected plant? I have a few delenatiis opening and I'm looking for pollen:wink:

Last edited:
It has very nice form! What is the NS of the flower John? Do you know the source of this plant, line bred? a collected plant? I have a few delenatiis opening and I'm looking for pollen:wink:
Rick, the NS is ~9cm (10cm, with the petals held flat) and the petals are 4cm wide (vertically). I got this plant from a ST member last summer (Papheteer). I checked the tag and there is no indication about it's origin. The tag is a commercial-type machine printed tag; but, there is no company name. Just a cross number. Perhaps papheteer, who is currently being a world traveler, will chime in and let us know where he originally got it. He PM'd me the other day to comment on one of my posts here; so, I know he checks in here now and then. The other option is for me to photograph the tag and post it. Maybe someone would recognize the vendor from the tag style.

Beautiful! You seem to have a lot of plants there; you must be re-building your collection.

I'm also a commercial grower. Mostly Vandas. Had to trade my soul to the banks to get re-start-up money!:sob: Currently, don't own my plants; don't own my house and don't own my van. The bank lets me live here and play with everything, though.:)

Latest posts

Back