Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ehanes7612

Reaction score
Anyone notice that the dow lost 666 points today?...if that ain't an omen..I don't know what is......in other news...my cat is sleeping more these days

It is only about 2.5% drop(Edit--FYI, I am only talking about this past Friday, Dow dropped 666 points for the day). I am afraid market correction is coming.... We lost a bunch on Friday and I hope we don't lose another big one back to back next Monday.

Last edited:
It is only about 2.5% drop. I am afraid market correction is coming....

it was a 4 % drop for the week..and you're right, the market is in a bubble and people are afraid of the Feds really making good on their promise to raise rates (to stem inflation) after the report on wage growth...they have been falsely riding high for the past year..no more...the chicken has come home to roost

but Cocoa finally woke up

26192905568_c4fda1e0b3_b.jpg

Historic drop today! My big fantasy dream for the year is over.........

It(Dow) was nearly 1200 points drop when the market closed. The entire month of Jan. 2018 gain has been erased in two trading sections plus some....

Buy Gold (and silver): https://www.bullionvault.com/

I bought last year. The writing was on the wall for a long time. But I think this is just a blip, the short-term outcome of the more than $260 billion wiped out in the collapse of the faux (crypto) currencies amplified by the robots mindlessly following trends (which in this case are negative). The big one will come when rates are raised and suddenly servicing debt goes up 33% when the Fed raises the rate from 1.5 to 2%.

So, buy gold (and silver)!

We are approaching time to buy.
Buffett lost 5 billion yesterday. I envy him for that.

Back