St Swithin x Michael Koopowitz

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bjorn

Reaction score
Expect quite a variability from this cross, but here is it this year. Second blooming, last time with one stalk/5flowers this year 2stalks/10 flowers.
jk1t0.jpg

Vfln.jpg

You are right. it could have looked like anything but you really have got lucky. The sanderianum and roth have really punched above their weight. That is a wonderful outcome.

Damn! Bjorn for a species nut you have one fine clone there!

It does seem a bit wasted Rick. I think he should send it to one of us hybrid growers who would appreciate it so much more.

You are right, the outcome of that cross could have been a lot of different things, but agree, I've been lucky with that one. I f I were not in Norway, I could even consider to trade it for some very special species. Need the space, I have (probably more than) 100 roths coming up now. Some of them grow like mad; others not. Wonder what makes the difference?:confused: Under any circumstance, they will make my house burst;)
That is why I'll have another flask of vietnamense and mastersianum coming now;)

Welcome!:p Pretty scenery and the USD has increased tremendously last months. Beer is very, very expensive though:(

Latest posts

Back