Yang-Ji Diamond

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozpaph

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PEOY X anitum. I purchased this recently imported plant in 'low bud' and am very happy with the result from a single growth just out of quarantine. I removed 3 other buds early on so not to drain the plant. Removed the flower after taking the photos. It should be very nice when established and mature. Enjoy!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Fantastic Stephen. I'd be more than happy with that. Four flowers first up is impressive. Wise move to cut the buds and flower. The stress of flowering straight after quarantine could be enough to kill them. How far are the new growths developed? When can we expect to see it flowering again?

Fantastic Stephen. I'd be more than happy with that. Four flowers first up is impressive. Wise move to cut the buds and flower. The stress of flowering straight after quarantine could be enough to kill them. How far are the new growths developed? When can we expect to see it flowering again?

New lead on this one just coming away, a bit more advanced on the others. I dont expect much for 2 years depending on how they kick-on this summer.

I really don´t like sanderianum or hybrids that remind me of a sanderianum, but this one is an exception. The wide dark stripes on the dorsal and the stance of the petal like me a lot!

It will be nice to see the next flowering of this plant when it is more established and adapted to your cultural conditions.

Congrats Stephen :clap:

I have this cross as well. Paid a small fortune (US price-wise) and it's nowhere near blooming size. Fantastic outcome Stephen Oz!

Latest posts

Back