Wossner Kolarmi

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ehanes7612

Reaction score
third blooming sib of this cross for me...smaller bloom but not as deformed as others...but plant is smaller too..so i am betting bloom will get much bigger as plants gets bigger...hopefully will open more also on next bloom..this stopped opening two days ago..

20101009145850.jpg

20101009145926.jpg

color is washed out in this pic but gives a better sense of alignment

20101009150007.jpg

That is beautiful. I love these multi-armeniacum hybrids. Do you get a higher flower count with the kolopakingii?

Cheers

David

That is one fine flower. Ok, it could be flatter but every thing else works to benefit the overall package, even the ventral sepal is nicely marked.

it's beautifull, and nice to know it's easier to bloom than Dollgoldi! :) Another one to add on the wishlist...

That is beautiful. I love these multi-armeniacum hybrids. Do you get a higher flower count with the kolopakingii?

Cheers

David
one gave me three flowers ..this one has two

as they grow and clump more, maybe, not sure how that works...seems like three would be the max

That is one fine flower. Ok, it could be flatter but every thing else works to benefit the overall package, even the ventral sepal is nicely marked.

i moved it several times or it may be due to some dessication that may not affect it next blooming..we'll see

that's gorgeous.. no matter if small flowers, I love that coloration and thi sis a cross I would love keeping in my collection (from now on, I'll keep an eye open for it!)

one gave me three flowers ..this one has two

as they grow and clump more, maybe, not sure how that works...seems like three would be the max

Thanks. No more than a Dollgoldii then. Kolopakingii has proved a bit disssappointing from that point of view. Its high flower count doesn't seem to get passed down to its offspring.

David

Latest posts

Back