What will you think of a sangii x hookerae ?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I can obtain seeds and send some to Troy Meyers, that will make seedlings available for USA.
That is probably the fastest and less twisted way to do the trick...

Unfortunatelly, it's a one way trick, and it's far more difficult for us, in Europe, to obtain selected paphs from famous nurseries you have in the States.

If I can obtain seeds and send some to Troy Meyers, that will make seedlings available for USA.
That is probably the fastest and less twisted way to do the trick...

Unfortunatelly, it's a one way trick, and it's far more difficult for us, in Europe, to obtain selected paphs from famous nurseries you have in the States.

Thanks, Damas -- that would be great!

Regarding your last statement, that's another reason I wish CITES would be reformed.

As hookerae is one favourite paphs I like the idea of this cross. It will be interesting to see how dominance works in such closely related species. However hookerae can be temperamental and a hybrid with a closely related species hopefully will get lots of hybrid vigour. So good luck, and hopefully you can trade in Europe at least.

Some news :

- hookerae selfing : so far so good
- hookerae (pod parent) x sangii : so far so good
- sangii selfing : I think it did not work :sob:

Some news :

- hookerae selfing : so far so good
- hookerae (pod parent) x sangii : so far so good
- sangii selfing : I think it did not work :sob:

Hello! good news, is'nt? Marion:clap:

Back