What do you think of Orchids Limited?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I were to be in the slipper buying market, Orchid Ltd. is the first place I'd look. Also for Neos.

Agree. Orchids Limited is a premier orchid vendor with premium orchids. Top notch: from easy plant orders to packing and shipping plants, to customer service if things go wrong. Their website provides excellent reference information and their videos provide additional insight on various orchids.

I had placed an order with OL for two neos several years ago. When I received the package, one neo was slightly smaller in both stature and number of growths as compared to my original order. The other neo on the other hand, was where the compensated. The other neo was significantly larger than what i originally ordered both in # of growths and stature. There was also a note on the invoice apologizing for the smaller neo and mentioning that they sent over a larger neo for the second plant I ordered.

I like OL. You pay a premium but generally you get really healthy plants. They also have some rare offerings every now and then.

I would like to make a trip there one day when i visit MN.

Latest posts

Back