Weirdest email

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ehanes7612

Reaction score
soo, got an email from a POMOJ..he/she referenced a link to one of my roth sales...then said.."please send me the pot and pollen from these"...curious if anyone knows what this may mean?

soo, got an email from a POMOJ..he/she referenced a link to one of my roth sales...then said.."please send me the pot and pollen from these"...curious if anyone knows what this may mean?
He/she probably meant "pod" for seed pod ... however, it is (in my opinion) very cheeky to ask someone for a seed pod and pollen without identfying one-self.

or maybe he/she smoked the pot and decided it was ok to ask for the pollen... and more pots... :)))

sorry, but here I must agree with Braem... very cheeky to ask for seeds and pollen that way...

well, could have been pod...but he referenced the link to seedlings i was selling..no mention of pods, pollen, adult plants, in my sale..maybe they dont understand how the "birds and the bees" works

well, could have been pod...but he referenced the link to seedlings i was selling..no mention of pods, pollen, adult plants, in my sale..maybe they dont understand how the "birds and the bees" works

I told you... he/she smoked the pot and thought it would be fine... :rollhappy:

I get e-mails like this sometimes. Usually people go to my website and see a plant they want and shoot off something to me about sending it to another country. Or for pollen, pods etc.

Remember, just because you've received an e-mail doesn't mean you need to respond. The delete key is a magical button.

It sounds like someone that does not speak English well asking if you will sell them pollen or seeds. It may be a legitimate request from their perspective.
I doubt it. If it was, why did he/she not identify him/herself. You can't send anything to someone whose name or address you don't know.

I doubt it. If it was, why did he/she not identify him/herself. You can't send anything to someone whose name or address you don't know.

That is how the Ebay message system works. The only time a persons true identity is revealed is after a purchase has been made.
When you ask the seller a question only your Ebay name is shown.

Latest posts

Back